Welcome to ExpatsSlovenia.com.It is necessary to agree to this User Agreement in order to use Services provided by ExpatsSlovenia.com.
Please read this agreement before applying. By continuing to use ExpatsSlovenia.com, you agree to abide by the conditions of this agreement.
1. By using this Site and Service, you agree to accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms and conditions in this User Agreement. The Service is currently free to all users. ExpatsSlovenia.com and its affiliates reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the Service and the Site, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
2. The information used and displayed on ExpatsSlovenia.com, is the property of TotalNet Bt. as the owner of ExpatsSlovenia.com and protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of TotalNet Bt.
3. The ExpatsSlovenia.com contains information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. The ExpatsSlovenia.com is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. The TotalNet Bt. does not endorse nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on ExpatsSlovenia.com.
4. Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant ExpatsSlovenia.com and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
5. The ExpatsSlovenia.com allows you to post information, provide feedback to ExpatsSlovenia.com and interact in real-time. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable national or international law. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless ExpatsSlovenia.com and ExpatsSlovenia.com affiliates, agents and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although ExpatsSlovenia.com may from time to time monitor or review postings, ExpatsSlovenia.com is not under any obligation to do so. You acknowledge that ExpatsSlovenia.com does not control the information available on the ExpatsSlovenia.com and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on the ExpatsSlovenia.com are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. ExpatsSlovenia.com reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material posted on the ExpatsSlovenia.com.
6. The discussion forums on this website are not intended for any type of advertisement. For this type of advertisement please visit the 'Advertise' page that you can access from the bottom of the website or click here. But you are welcome to subscribe your company for FREE to the Business Directory of the website. Please note that if your postings do not comply with these terms, we reserve the right to moderate them without any prior notice to the user who made it.
7. This Site and Service is available "as is". We do not warrant that this Site and Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available through this Site and Service. Your use of the Site and Service are at your own risk.
8. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.